Monday, May 02, 2005

What does Darth Vadar say?

Around here we don't know what a cow says or what a puppy says. Oh no. OUR 15 month old baby knows what Darth Vadar says and what a pissy goose says!!! And a snake!

It is soooooooo funny! For the crabby goose (don't really need either kid saying pissy right now lol) and the snake, Sadie says "Ssssssssssss" and for Darth Vadar she makes that breathing sound. I love it!

She sure knows how to let us know what she wants too! She points and says "Eh eh eh eh eh" over and over and over and over and.....until you figure it out and give it to her. I have a feeling that when she starts talking she will never stop!

Sadie's hair is long enough for little pony tail, but the goofball will NOT leave anything in her hair! Makes me NUTS!

As for Riley, he is calling dandylions "Candy lions" and chop sticks "Chomp Sticks", both of which I think are adorable!

5 comments:

Renee said...

That is so cute and funny!lol

Tricia said...

you mean YOUR kids DON'T say "pissy"?!?!? ;) I wonder what it would be like to have kids that don't cuss. *HUGE eye roll* They didn't learn it from me though...I SWEAR!! LOL

Renee said...

Ummmmm can you please POST!lol

Renee said...

Remember those days when you posted on your blog? Those were good times huh?!LMAO

sue said...

Your kids crack me up ;)