Sunday, June 11, 2006

Geesh!!!

When I started this blog, I had all intentions of keeping it up as a memory book of sorts. Somehow a years worth of memories have escaped these pages. I have them recorded elsewhere in various forms, but I am really looking forward to journaling the lives of my children here. Years from now, I want to look back through what I've written and be able to hear their laughter, smell their freshly washed hair, and see those long eye lashes and bright blue eyes through the words I put down here.

It may not be the kind of blog that others flock to, but it will be a volume of memories for me. And it all starts with a very goofy five year old named Riley and a very mischievious two year old named Sadie. Certainly the best stories include a combo like that! They make me laugh and pull my hair out in quick succession, and I wouldn't trade one second with them for the world!

No comments: