Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Missing teeth, Potty training, and lots of Kicks!

Riley lost his second tooth yesterday...the bottom right. He was at school when it happened, and the nurse put it neatly in a ziploc bag with a little thing of toothpaste and gave him a sticker to wear that said, "I LOST MY TOOTH TODAY!" He took his coat off while we were still in the parking lot at school and waited for me to notice lol. He was grinning ear to ear when I did! I think I might have been more excited than he was. I love that toothless grin!

Sadie has been doing great with potty training...at HOME that is! As soon as I put a pull up on her to go out, she pees in it like it's a diaper. So I decided this is the week...only underwear when we go out! Sometimes it works. Today it did NOT! Ugh. And clearly the nasty wet pants mean nothing to her, because she fell asleep in them in her car seat on the way home! It's hysterical to watch her climb up on the toilet. Somehow she ends up with both feet on the seat before sitting down lol! She's so funny - last night while watching Robots she was showing me how to do "arm farts"! It just cracked me up coming from this tiny little girl!

The Baby continues to be nameless! I still like Chloe for a girl. I wish Jack sounded better with our last name. I've toyed with Joshua, using my maiden name as a middle name. I just don't know! This little creature sure is a kicker, especially in the later evening or when one of the kids is snuggling against me. If the kids are in contact with me, I can almost guarantee the baby will start making his or her presence known! I'm 23 1/2 weeks...seems like I've been pregnant forever with no end in sight! Truthfully, I enjoy it though. There's something so special and priceless about knowing there is a life inside of me, and for now I get the baby all to myself.

I love you Riley, Sadie, and ??? (lol)

No comments: