I think I'm still recovering....
Riley, you dressed as a goblin this year. It was a GREAT costume! It came straight out of your imagination lol so it's hard to describe what it looked like. I took lots of pictures! You loved having your face painted, and you and I had a good time deciding how to do it each time. I loved being the room parent in your class and helping to do your party there. I think you had a really great time too! I was so proud of the good manners you showed at each house we visited! You were exhausted and literally fell asleep in the middle of all your candy with your face paint still on that night! I love you!
Sadie, you insisted on being a dinosaur and would have nothing to do with any cutesy girly ideas I came up with lol. You wore a purple dragon / dinosaur costume and ROARED all night long! You figured out the trick or treating thing in a hurry! You would run up to the houses and say "Trick or Treat" before they ever opened the door! Then you would say, "Thank-ah,"and run back to us saying, "I got candy! I got candy!" It was great! When we all got home, I was exhausted! I dosed off and woke up to find that you had gotten into Riley's face paint!! Your face and hands were COATED in the stuff, and you were so proud of turning yourself into a "baby kitty"...sigh lol. I love you, Sadie!
I am now almost 26 weeks pregnant with this little person that Riley calls "Critter". Yesterday, Riley came up to me and hugged me saying, "I love you, Mommy!" Then he hugged my belly and said, "I love you, Critter!" SO CUTE!!! The whole sciatica thing is kicking in and I've started having some Braxton Hicks / soreness from bending too much. But, it's all so worth it, and I love feeling all the kicks and movement! We go tomorrow for the fetal heart study, and I'm looking forward to seeing our sweetheart again! I love you, Baby!
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment