Monday, September 18, 2006

Updates on Riley and Sadie

There are things about living with these two little creatures that I pray I will never forget. Sweet moments when Riley snuggles with me or plays with my hair while talking to me. The little conversations that Sadie has with me using her two year old's vocabulary. The times the two of them hug each other and play like the best friend's they so clearly are.

I love to hear Sadie say "lot-a-lot" (restaurant), "pock-a-choo" (popsicle), "skebby" (spaghetti or spaghettios), and "Lut?!?!?!" (What?!?!?) She will say something and just laugh hysterically at herself...sometimes we know what she talking about and sometimes we have no clue lol.

As I type this, Riley is asking, "Mommy, can you play with me?" I love the innocence in his voice as he asks...not to mention is genuine desire to spend time interacting with me. Shortly, I will sit down with him in the middle of a pile of Ninja Turtles. I will resist the urge to clean up at least some of the complete disaster he is making, and I will just enjoy being with the sweetest little boy I know. By the way, Kindergarten continues to go well and he tells everyone how much he is enjoying it!

No comments: